By being a business owner, I’m sure you can agree that you’re constantly juggling multiple balls at once. Those balls may be accounts, customer service, social media, emails and meetings. The list could go on forever.
When you’re juggling so many tasks at once, you will often feel stressed and under a lot of pressure. I have two questions for you.
- How much pressure can you handle on your own?
- Is it worth it?
If you were to sit down and truly think about it, are all those tasks worth the pressure? Majority of the time, it isn’t.
In this blog post, we will run through what a virtual assistant is, what they can do for you and the benefits of outsourcing to a virtual assistant.
What is a virtual assistant?
A virtual assistant is like a personal assistant, although they work from a remote location.
Virtual assistants often have a specific skill set and can serve multiple clients while working on multiple different projects. With the help of a virtual assistant, you will find yourself getting tasks done quicker and more efficiently than if you were to handle it all on your own.
Virtual assistants usually charge per hour so you are able to delegate whatever tasks you feel are appropriate.
What does a virtual assistant do?
Each virtual assistant will offer slightly different services, depending upon what their own skills are. The most common tasks a virtual assist could do are:
- Phone calls
- Social media management
- Calendar management
- Accounts and bookkeeping
- Personal tasks (booking hotels ect)
- Creating and sending out mail
Benefits of hiring a virtual assistant
Each business will feel different benefits to hiring a virtual assistant as it will depend upon what services they would like to outsource, so here is a list of benefits everybody will feel, no matter what services you are outsourcing:
- They save time: your workload will decrease dramatically when you are able to start delegating those pesky tasks to somebody else
- Decreased operational costs when comparing to another employee: you won’t need to worry about purchasing extra computers or phones and you will save costs on additional office space and maintenance cost
- Strengthen weak areas: a virtual assistant will be able to fill the gaps in your business which may need a little extra room or attention
Our Virtual Assistant Services
Here at Mint Business Centre, we offer a range of services. We offer virtual assistant services to multiple clients. Our most popular tasks are:
- Calendar management: Mint Business Centre offers an excellent calendar management/booking service for small business, enabling your customers to book appointments through us.
- Phone calls: Mint Business Centre’s Telephone Answering Service can solve all these issues for you – and more – simply and effectively. Your calls are professionally answered in your Company’s name as instructed by you. Your clients are treated as if they were our own in a friendly, efficient, professional manner. They will never know that we are not located within your office.
- Admin support: Administration Support is one of Mint Business Centre’s most flexible and useful services provided to our tenants and clients. Our professional office staff have experience in Word, Excel and Power Point. We can assist you with all Word processing including reports, speeches, setting up forms, general typing and Dictaphone transcription.
Our staff are all highly trained and experienced within multiple fields and are available for you to start outsourcing your tasks too.
We understand each business is different so we are happy to discuss your individual requirements and tailor a package specific to you.
Please contact our team on (02) 4944 2000 to discuss your personal requirements and organise a quote.